Our Mission

Bringing together, promoting and assisting heritage & historical organizations located in Southeastern Ontario, Canada.

Site Map

Springfield House

Built in 1871 by John G. Kavanaugh as a hotel to serve the needs of the Township Councillors meeting at the new Township Hall next door, the building was restored in the 1980s and now is the site of the public research area of the Leeds and the Thousand Islands Archives.

Hours: Thursdays 1pm-8pm or by appointment
Location: 1365 County Road 2, Escott, ON
Contact: 613-659-3885

LTI Archives Website

Archives